Camera-ready and Registration Deadline: July 15, 2009.
The page limit for camera ready papers (Regular or Poster) is 6 pages.
Steps for submitting your camera ready paper:
- Go to IEEE PDF eXpress webpage: http://www.pdf-express.org
- Click on the link "New Users - Click Here" and fill in your information. You will need the Conference ID which is: iscis09x
- Upload your manuscript
- IEEE PDF eXpress team will send you an email with an IEEE eXplore compatible version of your paper. This is the PDF file required for camera ready submission.
- If you are having difficulties with the IEEE PDF eXpress tool please email:
- Go to ISCIS submission system: http://iscis.metu.edu/openconf
- Use the "Upload (Camera-Ready) File" to upload the camera ready paper.
- Please note that our submission system strictly requires the PDF file sent to you by IEEE PDF eXpress tool.
- After you upload the camera-ready paper fax the Copyright Form (available in pdf and word formats) to
- If there are any changes to author or paper details, please also change them following "Edit Submission" link on the submission system.
- Register for the conference. One registration covers the participation of one presenter. If an author has two (or more) accepted papers, each paper must be registered separately.